Pages

Friday 30 November 2012

Zip accessories

So… by now you'll know that I'm a tad slapdash when it comes to crafting – and that is how I like it, thank you very much. I also really really like crafting with bits and bobs you can get from the hardware shop, or doing things you wouldn't normally do to bits and bobs.

Zips, spikes and hardware in general are big this winter, and so I wanted to have a play with zips and see what I could do. Check out these earrings, and if you ant to know how to make them – or a ring version (or indeed,a brooch version), then check out this week's Gathered on sale today!

[caption id="attachment_186" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Zippy zippy earring[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_185" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Zip earring[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment