Pages

Friday 16 November 2012



The last time I wore this jumper, I was bald.

You can read more about that little adventure over here. In the mean time, it's November 16th, which is historically Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Day – which has changed in recent years to Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month. Somewhat unfortunately, it's November, and which charity do most people think of when they think of November? Movember, yup, exactly.

Hey ho, I'm sure there's room for all of us and all that. Today I wear this jumper that is deeply symbolic for me. It's been two years since the headshave and we have raised money far beyond our expectations. But we are almost at 8K and my OCD will twitch until we get there. So if you fancy dropping us a tenner, you can do so here.

1 comment:

  1. I never knew November 16 had been pancreatic cancer awareness day. On November 16, 2008 I lost my mom to pancreatic cancer. Take care, Kathy

    ReplyDelete