Pages

Friday 23 November 2012

Yarn-wrapped letter

20121123-222903.jpg


When we featured Cranny + B's yarn-wrapped letter M in issue 20's Trends, I knew just had to have a go.

But before I got started, I had to purchase the Best Craft Gadget Ever So Far™ - a hot glue gun. I hadn't used one since year 6 design and tech but, screw that, I have yarn to wrap dagnammit!

Quite proud of how my first one turned out - Cranny's instructions are really clear and she made me feel rather confident (dare I say gung ho?) about tackling something that did seem a teeny bit daunting initially.

Yes, I think there might be a few of these personalised pressies given this year - look out our F&F! The fact that the Monty household is now a cobweb of strange stringy glue stuff, and the TV remote is attached to the cushion, is mere coincidence. Ahem.

No comments:

Post a Comment