Pages

Sunday 2 December 2012

Our wedding

Weston Manor, Oxon

Weston Manor gardens

Thinking of Dad just beforehand


Claire's reaction to the bride

My shoes

Bouquet (with Dad)

Weston Manor gardens

My girls

Gorgeous setting…

Window display with photos of our grandparents (who are no longer here). A surprise for the groom from me

Bride's entrance

Dave's reaction

Signing

Mwa!

Gettin' papped

Right after!

On the bridge

Walking in the garden

We hate posed shots and found this bit rather embarrassing!

Pearls, cups and a few flowers

Books, cups and pearls

NYC table themes, designed by Dave

Vintage books (borrowed from Dad), pearls and cups

More cups, pearls and florals

Crochet

Groom's speech

Best Best Men's speech ever

Start spreading the news
He's Dave Montrose today
He wants to be a part of her
Sarah! Sarah!

His high heeled boots
Are really quite... gay...
But she has married him anyway!
He's Dave Montrose!

He gets to wake up
With a woman... at last
Oh yes those jokes about sheep
Are all in his past

Barney and Max rock the Best Men speech

His neat little beard
Hasn't even been shaved!
He'll make a brand new start of it
As Dave Montrose!

Now he's a married man
He'll get some when she says he can
That's up to you
Sarah, Sarah...

**Talking interlude** Ladies and gentlemen I would like to take this opportunity to talk about a man that Max and I both love dearly. A man who has in the past been known by many names...

First there was of course Tupper
Then Tupps, Tuppy, The Tuppmeister
or The Tuppinator.

Who could forget that international hit single that he inspired - My Tupps my Tupps my lovely lady Tupps - Check him out...
Then there was that somewhat disturbing if entertaining video in which he starred and which went on to become so popular on the internet: Two girls, one Tupp.

But from this day forth he shall forever be known by one name because...

smlaughingatbarney2

**sings**
He's Dave Montrose!
He gets to wake up to a pretty awesomo treat
To find he loves Doctor Who
And Radio 2
He's not a cocknose
No, he's Dave Montrose...

Tonight he's counting his luck
Getting ready to ffff....all asleep
She'll make a brand new man of him
In her own way!

OMG, did he just sing that?

Now he's a married man
He'll love her all he can
So here's to you
Montrose and Montrose!

Ladies and Gentlemen please raise your glasses to the happy couple, David and Sarah Montrose!

Barney and Max Bring. The. House. Down.

Gotta love a juke…



Our 'guestbook'

Our first drum

Our vows

Today I will marry my friend – the one I will live with, dream with and love. David/Sarah, when I’m with you, I feel I can be the person I want to be, and I cannot imagine my life without you.
You make me smile, you stick up for me, you take care of me and you are always interested in what I have to say and do.
Today, I want to make a promise to you and to myself, in front of our friends and family, to love and honour, protect and respect you for the rest of my life.
I vow to trust and value your opinions, and stand by your actions. I pledge to always treat you as my best friend, and equal. I will ask for help when I need it, and offer help when asked.
From this day forward I will cherish you. I will look with joy down the path of our tomorrow's knowing we will walk it together side by side, hand in hand and heart to heart.
Let us be friends and lovers, and grow old together. And let us make all the years of our lives together be the best years of our lives. For now and forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Dress Mae Bridal
Shoes Euphoria Boutique
Flowers Stems of Marsh Gibbon
Photographs Adam Gasson
Groom's suit TM Lewin
Hair Amanda Morton, wandmmorton@aol.com
Juke box SM Juke boxes

No comments:

Post a Comment